The Cell-Deep Healing Power of Nutrition: Our Clear Sky Medical team stresses the importance of integrating nutritional therapy into the healing process. Foods are the building blocks of our body and carry physical and energetic messages that elicit either a positive or negative (biochemical or hormonal) response. They really do affect your health… cell deep!
Unhealthy eating habits lie at the root of most chronic disease processes. Our nutritionists will work with you to establish a personal diet plan that addresses your underlying issues and focuses on your health goals. Once we provide the body with a balanced, tailored, and clean diet; many health issues may actually be reversed and symptoms may mitigate quickly or simply disappear as the body naturally regains equilibrium.
To learn more about how your health effects your brain see our page on Neurotransmitter Evaluation and Balancing.
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Weight gain/belly fat
- Elevated cholesterol or lipid levels
- Inflammatory issues, such as joint pain, asthma, migraines
- Impaired digestion—from heartburn to colitis
- Memory problems/brain fog
- Low energy/fatigue
- Stress reduction
- Mood issues (depression, anxiety)
- Food allergies/sensitivities
- Children’s growth and learning abilities
- Gas and bloating
- Toxic burden
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Dry skin and dull brittle hair
At Clear Sky Medical we put a special emphasis on personal care as we help you on the journey to better health. Our nutritionists Cynthia Dalton and Gretchen Muehlnickel in conjunction with Dr. Katia Meier are ready to help you get your life back on track.
- Weight loss programs
- Body composition analysis
- Blood sugar balancing
- Anti-inflammatory diets
- Gut healing programs
- Fatigue analysis and protocol
- Autoimmune disorder protocol
- Brain chemistry balancing
Through diagnostic tests we look at your body and investigate the root of your symptoms. We give special care to find out where you have imbalances and what is causing those imbalances.
Our tests include:
- Food sensitivities
- comprehensive stool analysis
- Neurotransmitter/adrenal testing
- Metabolic testing
- Nutrient levels
- Heavy metal screening
NEW! We are working on a seamless ordering of nutritional supplements online via the EHealthPro website, we will place a link here when its ready.