Are you ready to discover real, noticeable results? Botox is the first and only FDA-approved product to temporarily improve both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines around the sides of the eyes. Botox is an important part of the Medical Aesthetics Program at Clear Sky Medical, and is one of several fillers available.
How does Botox Cosmetic work?
Botox Cosmetic targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines and crows feet – the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. Your doctor will inject these muscles with Botox Cosmetic to temporarily reduce muscle activity. You’ll begin to notice a visible smoothing of these lines.
Botox making history:
- In 2002 Botox Cosmetic became the first product of its kind in the United States to receive FDA approval for moderate to severe frown lines.
- In 2013 it became the first and only product to receive FDA approval for moderate to severe crow’s feet.
- It is the #1 selling product of its kind in the world
- Over 11 million treatments for moderate to severe frown lines have been performed since 2002
- Botox is approved in 78 countries for aesthetic use
Make your appointment now with Clear Sky Medical to learn more about what Botox and do for you. Clear Sky Medical has been helping Colorado patients achieve a youthful glow for over 10 years!