Below are the Terms and Conditions of our gift cards.
- All gift cards and certificates of any type expire 2 years after the month of issue.
- Except as provided herein, gift cards and certificates have no cash value. You cannot trade them in for cash or refund.
- Gift cards and certificates are only redeemable for services or products at Clear Sky Medical
- Clear Sky Medical is not responsible for lost of stolen gift certificates.
- Clear Sky Medical reserves the right to change the terms of the gift card or certificate at any time.
- Gift certificates and cards are subject to the laws of the state of Colorado
- Gift certificates and cards may be made invalid at any time if the user exhibits abusive behavior, this power is held by any member of office staff, not just medical service staff.
- Clear Sky Medical may replace a gift card if the bar code does not work if the user can provide a receipt of purchase or bank record of purchase.
- Clear Sky Medical may request showing ID to redeem gift certificates.